STRAWBERRY SEAL DAIFUKU / いちご大福
50g rice flour
100g red bean paste
1tbs powdered sugar
3 strawberry pieces
2tbsp condensed milk
2tbsp strawberry jam
1. Add the rice flour, powdered sugar, and water in a bowl and mix them well.
2. Wrap the bowl in cling wrap and then heat it in the microwave for about a minute or two until the mochi dough becomes thick. (500 watts).
3. Sprinkle some rice flour or cornstarch on a board and knead the dough. Flatten it, shaping it into small circle sheets.
4. Cut the strawberries in half.
5. Wrap the strawberries with the red bean paste.
6. Then, wrap them with circle mochi sheets and shape them into the shape of a seal.
7. Melt the chocolate and draw a face on the seal by using a toothpick. (･ω･)
8. Drop some condensed milk on a plate amd make circles. Then drop strawberry jam in the circles. ◎◎◎◎
9. Drag a toothpick through the center of the drops to make them into hearts.
10. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and set a mint leaf on top if you have one, and done!